PROGRESSING BALLET TECHNIQUE
The aim of the “Master Class” is to promote a complementary training for the dancers with their technique classes and choreography workshops.
The project consists of proposing a didactic content integrating a “Progressing Ballet” technique. These classes are designed for children from 8 years, up to dancers of advanced levels.
“Professional Conservatory of Cádiz” Maribel Gallardo.
Chiclana de la Frontera, Cádiz
PRIVATE HOME CLASSES
- Harmonious mobilization of all the joints
- Strengthening your resistance
- Increasing one’s flexibility
- The development of the conscientious awareness of the corporal and motive scheme
- Breath control
- A balanced muscular development
- Optimization of concentration, control, and precision
- The development of the awareness of the power of “your” center
- The prevention of injuries
- The achievement of fluency and rhythm
The “Progressing Ballet technique” has helped my body improve its posture and build muscle mass. No more pain in my knee… I feel I need to train in “Progressing Ballet technique” to truly feel dance : it has increased my strength and flexibility at the same time.
Lucia, student of the Professional Dance Conservatory
With the Chantal’s Pilates class at the conservatory, I have more awareness and above all more balance with the bar and even in the center, It’s been a great experience and I look forward to repeating next year.
Pepa, student of the Professional Dance Conservatory
The “Progressing Ballet Technique” as Chantal taught, allowed me to improve my technique, my balance, and my placements. It helped me to gain more strength and improve my instep as legs and back. For me it is more effective than the Ballet bar because if you are wrongly placed you lose balance. Chantal I learned to train with more awareness.
Alba, Professional Conservatory of Dance Granada student